Dec 29, 2009

dashboard confessional

So quiet.
Another wasted night. The television steals the conversation.


E x h a l e.


Another wasted breath,
Again it goes unnoticed.

please tell me you're just feeling tired... cause if it's more than that, I fear that I might break. (out of touch, out of time) please send me anything but signals that are mixed... cause I can't read your rolling eyes (out of touch, are we out of time?)


Close-lipped,

another goodnight kiss is robbed of all it's passion.


Your grip
("another time") is slack;


it leaves me feeling empty.





I'll wait until tomorrow... maybe you'll feel better then. (maybe we'll be better then) So what's another day? when I can't bear these nights of thoughts of going on without you. This mood of yours is temporary; it seems worth the wait to see your smile again.

Out of the corner of your eye

won't be the only way
you're looking at me then.

No comments:

Post a Comment