Feb 7, 2010

Boys

I realize I have very little experience in the department, but I have trouble flirting with or noticing guys. I mean, after almost a decade of always being "taken," it's just habit to see every other guy in a platonic way or just ignore them completely.

And I think perhaps I just know what I like? I mean, the kind of guy I fall in love with is far too shy to approach a stranger out. I've always been the one to make the first move. ("Hi." "Hi?" "I like you.") Partially because of the aforementioned idea, but also to demonstrate that I don't play games like that; I'm honest and straightforward so I trust other people to try to be as well. That's just something really important to me. If for some reason they're flaky or inconsistent in reciprocity, then they're no good for me. I know what I want.

Hmm. I guess it's not a problem anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment