Feb 5, 2010

A flash of inspiration, and lost interest

Can't figure out the login to my little-voodoo.net webby -- no wonder it hasn't been updated in like four years. Was just going to do some minor updating; fix broken links, correct typos that have been bothering me FOREVER, etc.

Anyway, that lead me to rereading my old stuff (we're talking middle school days, here) and cringing because the pop-up layouts I used look terrible in Google Chrome. I might revamp that (those?) area(s?) just for OCD's sake.

I'm not pleased with the overall look of my blogs, and might totally redo these too. Ehh.

Come to think of it, I'm really not pleased overall with things. I'm feeling rather insatiable, and terribly bored. I used to have a biology teacher that would say, "only boring people get bored." If that's true? Then fuck, I'm really boring. I need a lot more than most people to hold my attention -- and yet at the same time, I nearly get run over by cars walking down the street with my nose in a book I can't pull away from. Totally weird.

I don't know; is that considered some sort of mood swing? I know that I certainly am quite capable of going from infuriated screaming glaring to smileyface curtsey at the tip of a hat, but that's more of a reaction to external stimuli, I would think?

Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment