Mar 24, 2010

"NM U?"

Teehee. Fishie.

Not much today. Rollyn said hi from Hawaii. YEAH SCREW YOU TOO BUDDY. I joke -- I'm quite content sleeping in and doing whatever-the-hell I feel like whenever-the-hell I want.

Yoga routines are a lot easier now. I am so totally addicted.

Chiro appointment tomorrow, and not a day too soon -- my right shoulder's really been killing me. Apparently the yoga's been helping with my posture significantly and I've been doing all (okay.. most) of the stretches they recommended. I can't really complain, though-- what's it been, not even two months? That's hardly a dent compared to the ten years my spine's had to screw itself up. I might mention that the pain's starting to really really really---waking up in the middle of the night clutching my shoulder in pain while unable to fall back asleep, crying at the futility of my efforts to relieve the ache---really really bug me lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment