Mar 11, 2010

terrible form. to rewrite another time.

did you know,

my dear,
that not one of those giant stars,
fusing elements together as they pulsate in the night sky
could possibly compare to the light in your eyes?
(oh make the constellations ours--)

and my darling,
do you see not see
the love behind mine
in your company?

and did you know that you would save
this poor girl's sanity and hope
it's the patience that you have
that makes me love you so--

it is the comfort,
it's your support

the understanding
that lies
on your sweet smiling

face, my sweetheart.

did you know
that you were everything that I ever dreamed of?
how could I sufficiently show
all you have given me, my love?

& baby do you not see?
there is no art that I could ever learn
no unique medium meant for me

except
to love you
in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment