Apr 15, 2010

Oh Mr. Sun, Sun~ ♫

It was a lovely sunny day today.

Professor Greenstadt didn't show up for Shakespearean Tragedies again today -- of course there was no explanation, there never is any explanation -- but my Victorian Lit and old Intro to Shakespeare instructor Professor Mercer came in to substitute. "Man, this is like Guest week or something," Rollyn mumbled. Our previous class period was covered -- for only a few minutes 'til he had to go to his normal class -- by Professor Walker, who taught Shakespearean Comedies last term. I can't say that I mind Greenstadt not showing up since it meant my favorite professors coming in instead -- but I dunno. There's something to be said for consistency and reliability. Whatever.

Lost one of my earrings today somewhere on campus. This made me sad. But it was sunny and beautiful out, so I got over it really fast. I also went through three bags of gummy bears today. It's a miracle that my blood sugar isn't insanely irregular. But it made me happy and happy is good, ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment