May 22, 2011

Improvement(?)

Things are better. I suppose.

Still have ups and downs, but ups are a little more frequent and downs are a little closer to home. This is, of course, purely my opinion -- Thomas might think differently. I try not to bother him too much with my sad song after he's been working all day so I imagine he'd agree.

Handling school and the financial aid refunds from the past term has been very stressful for me, as well as switching my PCP since we're going to a closer Kaiser office. My back/shoulder/neck keep me in constant pain and my head likes to chime in on (all too frequent an) occasion with a pulsing that essentially paralyzes me for a few moments. Fantastic. Fan-freaking-tastic.

Been trying to eat more often and healthier, taking very hit-or-miss stabs at regular exercise, writing more. My kitty makes for excellent company (that is, when he is not whining at the ceiling when he hears the air conditioner kick on) til Tom gets home, and he is of course selflessly helpful, albeit exhausted.

Anyway...  here's to taking life one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment