Sep 23, 2011

Spotify = MY NEW OBSESSION

@cheldoll and here I go following Chel like a lemming to spotify too.. /facepalm :P

I was right on board with Pandora even on my Wii console, bought a car with a Sirius satellite radio, and hit up Last.fm's community. Went through free trials of Rhapsody, eMusic, etc. Made my own custom Winamp skins for years, married and divorced iTunes, had an affair with Media Monkey... I'm running out of metaphors here. Needless to say, I've messed with enough music players to know what I want. And I want Spotify.

I've got a clean, simple player with an adorable name and icon. Social media's already integrated for me -- I don't even have to abandon Last.fm completely, since it's even got a fucking scrobbling option right off the bat. Device syncing?? Yes please. $10 a month is over three times Last.fm's subscription price, but it's better than the $15 a month I pay for Sirius (+$2.99 for internet radio) and is just so much cuter.

I haven't been listening to much, but now? Music binge.

No comments:

Post a Comment