Jan 20, 2010

hello again, Three In The Morning.

Fell asleep around 7p trying to finish Sir Gawain & The Green Knight. Woke up at 2:30a, rested but slightly confused. Several text messages caused my cell to vibrate every so often; even with the volume turned up halfway, the ringtone and motion apparently failed to wake me. Man, I must've been tired!

Got something to eat (I say this as I'm stuffing my face right now), checked Blackboard to get a bit of work done for English Lit. I'm lucky enough to have been partnered with a brilliant married couple just a few years older than I am that lets me do what I'm comfortable with and can fill in the rest on their own. It's SO nice -- I  dreaded taking this class since it's 200-level, and we all know what that means: idiot underclassmen fresh out of high school. My nightmare. I am Catholic, but even I can see that God apparently thinks I've like, suffered enough.

While I'm on the subject of classmates, I must say that I'm quite pleased with my luck this year. It's nice to finally find the ideal peers between clueless frosh, over-competitive pre-med students and self-centered upperclassmen. Dude. College is easy!

In other news: Thomas now has lobster emotes on AIM. In any other form of communication, since he is unable to use the icons, he has begun to express emotion with reference to lobsters. Kinda like that one chick in my SOC class last term and rabbits. Only not crazy.

Gonna try to go back to bed and not completely fuck up my sleep routine. Lobstersmiley.

No comments:

Post a Comment