Mar 20, 2010

From my daily rant on 750Words...

I remember he told me once, "you're attracted to someone for their good qualities, but you fall in love with their faults."

I was wallowing in self-loathing and pity, criticizing myself for everything I could possibly think of, feeling absolutely miserable. I told him I was scared-- no, terrified-- of him being repulsed by these things the stupid boys in my past listed while they yelled and screamed and I cried and cried.

"I love that you disown me because I don't know the title of a Queens of the Stone Age album," he went on, "because that's what makes you you. I love that you have a potty mouth. I love everything about you: good and bad."

Oh, my darling -- and I love everything about you. Good and bad.

And, hell-- the bads are still good anyway.

I will love you forever.

I will love you always.

I will love you either way.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment