Mar 20, 2010

Hey, Jude

Saw Repo Men with David tonight. Jude Law is so cute. Forest Whitaker is in it as well, although I can't take him seriously anymore because I keep thinking about the skit they did on Whitest Kids U' Know. That skit is also, by the way, the reason searching "whitest kids" on NetFlix brings you his actor page as a result. Go ahead, try it. It's hilarious.

Started doing yoga today I got this application for my iPod that they were talking about on the news. Just a short 12-min routine to help develop flexibility (for beginners, of course -- I wasn't feeling particularly ambitious this morning) and learned some of the basic poses after watching the introductory videos. It felt great doing the ones that required stretching your back/spine -- I'm pretty sure Dr. Ramsey would approve. I'll probably mention it when I go in on Monday in case he has any advice or something. If you've ever been around me for any good amount of time you are aware of how ditzy I am, but I managed to go through all the poses (albeit a bit shakily) and finish the routine. I was quite proud of myself, hehe. I thought about doing the balance routine, but I didn't want to ruin my confidence by falling over just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment