Mar 21, 2010

Lazy Sunday

So we just finished watching "Moon," our latest NetFlix DVD. It... was weird. I really don't have much else to say about it! It was sad, I suppose. I can't say that I'd recommend it to anyone, but I don't feel like I've wasted my time or anything. Besides, people always tell me I need to see more movies. For someone who worked at a movie store for the better part of a year, I really haven't seen much. I used my free rentals on games most of the time. So uh... I could tell you more about games I suppose. What can I say? I'm a gamer.
My 750words stats today are kinda weird to me, but certainly not far from my norm. I blame it on watching Moon while I was writing it. I can't really disagree with the diagnosis though, I suppose.

I did a beginner-level balance yoga routine earlier today -- that wasn't quite graceful as the lady in the videos. I literally fell over a couple times because I'm just that lame. :( I got through it, though, and I imagine it'll be easier after a few days. ...Lord I hope so, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment