Mar 9, 2010

"Speed dating? Is that like dating on Meth?"

Last night they finally showed a new episode of House, which is one of the only TV shows I actually follow. They'd been airing reruns for the past month or so during the Olympics (maybe the figured they couldn't compete? That didn't stop them from showing new episodes of 24, though...) It was great! House, Chase, and Wilson went speed dating.. LOL. That chick who plays Donna on That 70s Show guest starred, which is always weird because I have a tendency to see everything in a single continuity when it comes to movies and TV.

"WHAT? YOU CAN'T SHOOT HIM! HE'S DON CHEADLE!"

Similarly, I think I would've enjoyed Desperate Measures if I wasn't expecting George of the Jungle and Indiana Jones to pull out whips and start beating up bad guys the entire time.

Anyway, my neck's been giving me a hard time which makes it really hard to read books or fall asleep. It even stings when I turn my head to check my blind spot too fast while driving. :( FML. Still seeing the chiropractor three times a week... here's hoping I get to some tolerable level by finals next week.

Gotta go get ready for class -- it's my Monday today, sighhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment