Mar 2, 2010

Weather, misc

So apparently this March is going to be ~10 degrees colder than last year. LAME. I wore my blue dress today and the clouds were like I HATE YOU SO MUCH I'M GONNA CRY. It was not fun.

I've also come to the conclusion that the reason I seem to stand colder temperatures more easily than others is the fact that my parents don't heat our house. I don't know the exact physics of it, but somehow this causes the temperature outdoors to actually be slightly warmer than inside my house. Spending 17 years here and having to function while worrying about frostbite, I think my body's adapted a bit. I deny any exaggeration in this paragraph.

My latest obsession is screwing around with apps for my iPod Touch. New favorites: HippoRemote, iGoat, Level Me Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment