Mar 5, 2010

TGIF. :D

It was a beautiful day out! I had to pick up the sibling unit from his institution of education, but I don't mind driving when the weather is so pleasant.

Had another chiropractor appointment this morning, scheduled to be rescanned to see my progress. The Dr. says everything's been going well and I've been good about stretching the way they recommended. Parents are irritated about the cost, but very happy about the results so far. I've applied to about a dozen jobs without a bite, though, so I'm not getting any blame.

I contemplated washing my car, but it seems that a few houses down across the street have had a swarm of adolescent boys that aren't particularly shy lately, with the sunny weather. It makes me laugh, then creeps me out because pedo or cougar come up in my head and I kinda just want to gtfo of there. I dodge whistles and comments, deciding that I wasn't going to fulfill any little boy's fantasy and my car wasn't that dirty.

Saw Brooklyn's Finest with Kyle and David... not bad, but the plot was pretty predictable and less than what I expected with such an epic cast of actors. Rollyn's need to educate me in film got me critiquing the way the movie was shot -- Antoine Fuqua was the director, and I think he did an excellent job in that respect. Apparently he also did Shooter whose plot was only made up for by the great shooting (ha! get it!? pun...) and the fact that Mark Wahlberg is just awesome. Went to some cute little drive-in afterwards and had ice cream. Om nom nom.

Great way to kick off the weekend. Little homework this weekend -- just a paper due Sunday and some reading. Wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment