Mar 25, 2010

"We've got this down to a science, baby—"

So.

I'm pretty professional. Something in my Little Chelly Head convinced me that I had a chiro appointment today. I guess it was a slow day so they were able to fit me in today, though, since my shoulder was really bothering me. Dr. Sykes checked it out and did some adjustments -- apparently, uh... one of my ribs was stuck up by my shoulder area. Yeahhhh. I don't even know. But he fixed it and everything's all right.

In what scientists are now calling Really Fucking Awesome, I got an e-mail from Jin today about something he's been working on. Apparently, he'd caught a poem I plastered up here on a whim and turned it into a song. It wasn't until after the first few lines I furrowed my brow and thought, "heyyyyy, this sounds familiar." Like I said: I'm pretty professional. Anyway, I was certainly amazed. It could use more polishing (now I feel bad for leaving it unedited) to fit verses better, and if I wasn't still too impressed and surprised to do anything, I'd probably take a look at it and tweak some stuff.

I got my grades for the term -- three As and a B in American Poetry. Okay, so apparently this is the right major for me. I took a look at my academic schedule and I may be stuck for another damn year in order to fulfill my major requirements. I can't complain too much -- I mean, it's not like the economy's bustling with career opportunities at the moment -- but I'm kinda ready to just GTFO of college. :( Brit thinks I should move to Toronto to do this seven-week flight attendant training with her, but if I'm stuck here for another year I'm stuck here. We'll figure something out. We're awesome like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment