Mar 28, 2010

"You've got my number, but I always knew the score—"

Another lazy Sunday! I took a nice long nap this afternoon, successfully wasting a bunch of time but feeling great. Haha.

Spring term for PSU starts tomorrow, which means I have classes in a couple hours. Sigh. Whatever! It won't be too bad. I only have two courses tomorrow (and every other day, for that matter) so it won't be too bad. I think I have a two-hour lunch break between the classes which might be kinda boring. My first class is way the fuck away from the main campus (it's not even on some of the campus maps..) so that gives me ample time to get to the next one, I guess. Lots of walking this term, I suppose. Whatever.

I got invited to see the John Mayer concert on Tuesday with a nice boy named Eric. Apparently not all people in the area have bad taste in music! I guess he really likes the stuff the John Mayer Trio did, which is pretty much the best stuff anyway. I snagged the blog title for today from "Who Did You Think I Was?" because that song is awesome.
I don't anticipate getting a lot of homework the first two days of class so it should be alright? I also have to see Hot Tub Time Machine (god i love that title..) with David and Kyle sometime this week. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be an awesome fucking movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment