Mar 29, 2010

Sigh.

I parked at the Cleveland train station this morning when I went to class, came back around 4p when I was done and my the driver side window of my car was smashed in, my seat was soaked, glove compartment left open and my GPS missing. It had been pouring rain all day so just about everything on the driver's side was soaked. I was nearly in tears! I just don't understand why-- in the middle of the day in an area with a moderate amount of traffic at any given time, in addition to TriMet security? I just don't understand. The police were nice, I gave them my statement and got home okay... even though my pants were soaked and tiny shards of broken glass made their way through my jeans and cut up my fingers when I was cleaning them out of my car.
My parents were acting like it's somehow all my fault, and that's probably the worst part about it. I'm the victim here, I shouldn't have to defend myself! Meh. Jin and David pointed out that it could've been worse -- at least they didn't steal any personal information or the entire car. But that doesn't really make me feel much better. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment