Apr 19, 2010

App store gem

Today I discovered that HARIBO, my beloved German gummy bear (and worm and licorice) company has an iPhone application. I got it immediately and tried it out. It's pretty simple—you have a "bag" of HARIBO gummy bears. You "tear" off a corner then shake the iPhone to move the gummy bears around inside the bag. It seems to end when you've poured all the gummy bears out and gives you a score (at least I think it's some sort of score, I don't know German and apparently they had not bothered to translate the text in the images before submitting the app to Apple). Anyway. I took a bunch of screenshots because I thought it was just the most amazing thing in the world.

Cute boy on train. Smiled a lot at me. Looked familiar, couldn't place it. Voice was familiar, too. Some class? No name comes to mind. I had parked at Lloyd so I didn't get a chance to ask. I'm so terrible about remembering names. I really should work on that.

I'm way more tired than I should be -- time to hop aboard The Dreamland Express. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment