Apr 10, 2010

Celebrating National Poetry Month~!

Some iPhone apps for the iProduct addicted like me:

Poetry Everywhere -- My favorite! Free thanks to some great sponsors, this app has videos of poets discussing poetry and reading their own works. I love it.
Love Poems @ Coffee -- very cute, and free right now.
Touch Poet Lite -- I get bored of this sort of stuff easily, but I know a lot of people like building poems word-by-word from a pool. So here you go!
iPoet -- Another one of these build-a-poem thingies.
Poems of William Shakespeare -- It's normally $.99, but currently free. Nice UI. I'm assuming you can guess what it features.
Let's Write Poetry -- This is a fun application that lets you write poems with other people, one couplet at a time! I also like free.
Poem Flow -- it's free to download and comes with about 20 poems. Although you do have to pay to subscribe ($.99-$2.99), some of the money actually goes to the AAP, which is pretty cool.

I haven't found many paid apps that looks good enough to try out. A lot of them are really ugly and typo-ridden. Ewww.

No comments:

Post a Comment