Apr 24, 2010

"...so nod your head because you know that I'm right."

So I was actually somewhat productive today. Certainly not as much as I really should be, but I don't have really high standards for myself when it comes to Saturdays. Still got a lot of work to do tomorrow... midterms are next week. Feels like this term's going by pretty fast!
Two weeks to the concert -- unfortunately I just found out Danielle and Tony are having their big housewarming party that same night.I told her I'd see what I could do... but it's literally during the show time. I feel kinda bad! I'll make it a point to hang out with them another time, I suppose. Iron Man 2's out that weekend as well and apparently the plan is to hit the midnight showing in IMAX somewhere Thursday night. It'll be a fun weekend! Good way to wrap up midterms, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment