Apr 1, 2010

"What you feel is what you are—"

So.

Within twelve hours, if all goes well (that is to say, if AT&T doesn't somehow manage to fuck me over once again) I will be the proud owner of an iPhone -- whom I will affectionately name Chelbot (IV). That, of course, is the Roman numeral for 4000, since my iPod Touch is currently Chelbot 3000 and my video iPod is Chelbot 2000. Whatever happened to 1000, you ask? Irrelevant.
So I'm headed to the AT&T store at Gresham Station before my appointment with Dr. Ramsey tomorrow morning since they apparently open at 9. If something happens to prevent the purchase and activation's completion... well. CHEL SMASH.
This is all thanks to Thomas. "You deserve nice things," he insists. Despite my best efforts to convince him otherwise (I almost always seem to fail in convincing people of this), I eventually cracked and accepted the monies. "You deserve good things," was the argument to a mopey Chel one night, "and you'll get them sooner or later."

I can't say that I am convinced of this or that I can fathom anyone truly believing it, but... surely there's an app for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment