Mar 31, 2010

I can't really do this "dating" thing again..

This new boy is sweet. Thoughtful, a tad shy, cute, a gentleman.

"Our love was,"
But even with my head resting on his broad shoulder, eyes on the the Rose Garden stage,
"comfortable and,"
ears listening to the voice of John Mayer as my lips & tongue formed the words to sing along,
"so broken in..."

--I knew that my heart was still in Alberta.

(his smile isn't as bright as the morning sun, his eyes don't speak volumes. he's not as clever and his hands don't give me courage and his arms don't give me strength. he walks too far ahead of me and he doesn't know what battle.net is and he never read much and he doesn't like his music loud and talks more than he listens and--oh, he's not you, love. he's just not you)


Friendly, a tad quirky, patient, well-dressed. This new boy is sweet.


But I miss want need love my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment