May 4, 2010

"Too much green to feel blue!"

In a fantastic mood today! It feels soooo good to be done with midterms (except for Shakespeare-- Greenstadt redid her syllabus because she was gone for so long so we're having the midterms a bit later in the quarter). I know most universities are having finals right now... but Portland State does quarters (3 terms plus summer session) so everything's just weird. Registration for fall is like in two weeks I think? It feels like school's just going by so fast! English is definitely the right major for me. Speaking of, there's an advising fair for undergrad English majors tomorrow that I should go to, I guess. I think they have cookies... so I suppose it'll be worth it.

Can't wait for the weekend! It'll be a blast, I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment