Mar 31, 2010

"You & I -- we're gonna live forever."

Didn't get a chance to do my 750 yesterday or post anything. Oops. It was a busy day.
Concert was amazing, of course -- I would not expect anything else from John Mayer! He did my favorites (3x5s, Comfortable, Vultures, No Such Thing), the first two being part of his acoustic set, which, if he was being honest and I do believe he was, was something he did on a whim. His bass player was certainly confused, at least. Maybe everyone else was in on it but him? I don't know.
My date was a total gentleman, which is quite refreshing given most of the kinds of guys I have to deal with.
Stayed home today because I felt like shit when I woke up -- terrible headache, sore all over, completely exhausted. Since it's only the first week I should be fine... but I'm not gonna lie; I still feel a tad guilty.
My car window has been fixed and we're picking it up tomorrow morning before I go to class. I don't know that I'll ever feel comfortable parking at Cleveland (or anywhere, really) again, but luckily I have Fridays off and get the weekend to recover.
Looked more into buying an iPhone -- nothing cheers me up more than shopping! -- but thanks to the catastrophe spawned between AT&T and Apple, it really seems like a lot more hassle than it's worth. The current Chelcell's holding up still, but it's pretty obvious that she's biting the dust soon. My poor RAZR. :( I loved you and you served me well!

No comments:

Post a Comment