Apr 8, 2010

Libra Horoscope

So this was my daily horoscope:

"If you have grievances about your love life, Libra, today is the day to speak up. Indeed, today requires only total honesty and forthrightness in all areas. You can expect to confront "the other," whether it's your mate or co-worker, on the basis of truth and righteousness. Rest assured you'll command his or her attention! Be careful that the weight of your words doesn't surpass that of your thoughts."

And my "love" one (people often try to use the zodiac to predict that sort of stuff):

"Love is not smooth like milk chocolate; it is full of angles and electricity. Today's position of the planets brings excitement into your relationship with your beloved. You will find that you want to do things differently, to enjoy the differences between you, to celebrate them even, and to marvel at how wonderful it is that amidst all these contrasts and conflicts, you love each other so much."

Well, that's interesting.

I'm not one to take these sort of things as prophecy -- I mean, obviously, since shortly after reading these I took about a five-hour nap. Yeah, I'm pretty professional like that.
I must admit that I'm a bit disappointed in myself for not acting on that and saying anything. As if I haven't been desperately trying to restrain myself from saying anything to him at all lately, right? Besides, I've already said everything I need to or could possibly say. There's no point in blaming myself for not taking action; relationships -- both romantic and platonic -- are about compromise between two people. If I do everything possible to save a relationship and still fall short, the fault can't be mine, can it? There's a point where you have to be met by the other person.






...meh, I still feel like shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment