Apr 27, 2010

Whoops.

I've been super busy lately, which is why I've been so behind in the blogging department here. Since I'm too lazy to make several filler posts for my 750 stats, I'll just tack all of them to the end of this one. Whatever!

It's been pouring rain the past two days and it certainly has affected my mood. Well, at least when I have to stand and wait for the train in it. I'm still pretty cheery despite the stress and the unwanted showers (or should I say torrents?) I suppose. These better bring some damn good May flowers, though. I've got pretty high expectations now.

My mom scolded me for only eating junk food today. I couldn't seem to convince her that this is the typical American college student's diet, so I said I'd try to eat a little healthier. By which I mean I'll eat some fruit to supplement my artificial sugar with some natural sugar. I'm actually pretty surprised I haven't developed Type II diabetes yet...
(750 stats) 4/25
(750 stats) 4/26
(750 stats) 4/27

No comments:

Post a Comment