Apr 28, 2010

"You take the breath right out of me—"

So tired.

I need more sleep. But I also need to study more.
Obviously I just need more hours in the day. Sometimes it feels like I get home from classes, pass out and then go back. This is not a very pleasant feeling!

Had to workshop my chocolate chip pancakes poem in class today... we ran out of volunteers and the professor asked me to go. Apparently not making eye contact doesn't really work if professors know your name. I suppose that's another downside to non-science courses... professors bother to learn your name. I must admit, sometimes I miss the anonymity. The critiquing went well though, and I got a lot of positive feedback. I didn't care to elaborate on the details behind writing the poem because it was a tad too personal and somewhat hard to explain anyway. I like it a little more now that other people pointed out good things about it. I totally feel like a wikifriend or something. At least when it comes to my own work :p

"Pouring" doesn't seem like a good enough word for the rain today. It feels like it would be an understatement. Maybe "deluge" is a better word. There was thunder as well... ughh. So not cool. I'm not a fan of storms! The rain's supposed to continue all week then some sun comes out on Saturday.

Can't wait 'til the weekend already... I need the rest from the crappy weather and the crappy work!

No comments:

Post a Comment