Oct 1, 2011

Blog Import Complete

Well, I finally did it. My apathy has reached the point where I don't see any reason to maintain both a public and private blog. So I imported all the posts into "universe." I know that I can tell which posts were on which blog, but hopefully it's less obvious to others.

What do I have to hide, really? What am I afraid of? Why do I go to such great lengths to keep things private? The amount of narcissism in believing my personal blog has any organic readers is simply sickening. What I intended to do with keeping my blog entries online (as opposed to a personal diary) is exactly what I've done with my poetry and prose -- kept everything together, backed up, accessible from anywhere. No sheets of papers casually tossed away or ruined. No files and folders lost on a dead hard drive. No passwords to remember and inevitably forget. It's for my reference, really, and anyone curious enough to peek.
Privacy, shame? Ha! I don't give a fuck about myself any more, so here it is: this is my heart, exposed to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment